Updated: 2nd July 2020
Mums Business Limited, or any other trading name. Registered Company in England and Wales, 12690764.
1 Photo Release Disclaimer
By purchasing a ticket through our Event Booking system you are agreeing to the following
You grant permission to the rights of images, likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. You understand that any images taken any of the Company’s events may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of images or recordings taken at events. You also understand that this material may be used in diverse settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
You understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of you may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in any other public setting and any:-
- Promotional Materials
- Social Media (inc Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pintrest,etc…)
- Email newsletters
You will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of any of the Company’s events on or after this event.
This release does not apply to minors (children under 16). As separate release will be required at the event you are attending should any images containing children are taken.
2 Refund Policy
2.1 Canceled Events
No action is needed and you won’t need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled
- Your refund is automatically delivered to the same card used for purchase
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled
2.2 Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled, you’ll need to connect with us.
- You will be contacted with the new event information as soon as we are updated
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- If you are unable to make the new event date you can ask for a refund as per canceled events.
2.3 Statutory Right To Cancel
Tickets cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the circumstance set out in clause 2.1 or 2.2, or by mutual consent.